Why did you select this idea for the magazine? What are some similar references you've used that helped you influence your layout and design? Include images of those references.

I chose the idea of protecting black women because it is something I strongly believe in. Being that I am a black women myself, I've seen first hand how black women can be wrongfully treated. 

Some references that i've used to help influence my layots are...

I got inspiration off of this image that was given to me by my teacher as reference. I wanted the woman that I used for my cover to be evidently seen as well as the message I want spread. The color way of this magazine doesn't draw attention away from the image which is perfect for what I want occomplish.



This cover also inspired me as well. In this image you can clearly see Zendaya and you can also see the feature articles as well. This magazine cover is very simple and straight to the point. 

Comments

Popular Posts