The 5 basic Principles of Layout.

The five basic principles of layout and composition help to evaluate design by giving me different ways I can organize and modify my presentation.  the principle white space is the spaces between your content, lines, and margins. Alignment also plays a role in layout and formation. When aligning things I have to make sure that each of the words and pictures is evenly spaced and aligned, or my presentation may be disorganized and confusing to the reader, which is not good. Contrast is making one item different from another. Contrast catches the reader's attention by using color, the size or position of the text and pictures, to make certain things stand out from others. Repetition is emphasizing important details you don’t want the viewer to forget or making sure every item has a consistent look and feel by repeating and echoing elements. I will use the 5 basic principles to perfect proportion, write, and make my presentation visually appealing. For example, I will use proximity to group items that go together in one group and the ones that don't in another to create visual space. I will also use white space between content and lines to give my presentation a more professional look. I will use contrast to visually catch the reader's attention and I will use repetition to emphasize key details the reader may be most likely to miss and also use repetition to keep a consistent look and feel. I will use alignment with my words and pictures to make my presentation entrancing and enticing.


Comments

Popular Posts